“Every child deserves a champion – an adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists that they become the best that they can possibly be.”
Play an important role in the lives of young children as an early childhood or school aged educator.
You could help children develop essential skills, shape their sense-of-self and inspire them to be the best they can be – what a rewarding position to be in.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), Atkinson Child Care College offers a number of nationally accredited courses and study options to help you gain the right skills and qualifications, and secure employment as a early childhood or school aged educator.
We also offer a number of additional courses that will help you climb the management ladder, build your career and become an educational leader.
You can choose from the following courses:
- CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC40113 Certificate IV in School Age Education and Care
- CHC50213 Diploma of School Age Education and Care
These nationally accredited courses are a great way to take charge of your future and build a rewarding career in child care, starting with the right knowledge and skills.
Study Options to Suit You
At Atkinson Child Care College, we understand that study and career development needs to work within your other life commitments and goals. That is why we offer a number of study options for you to choose from, including Full Time Mixed Mode, Distance and Online, and Traineeships. Click here to find out more about our various study options.
Why Train with Atkinson Child Care College?
- We specialise in Children’s Services.
- You are respected and treated as an adult.
- We tailor training specifically to your needs.
- Your learning is always fun, hands on, interactive and relevant to the workplace.
- We offer a fast track program for those wishing to finish early.
- We offer assistance to gain employment through our pathways workshop or assistance in applying for university.
- Employment skills are incorporated into our courses, ensuring you are job ready.
- Our commitment to providing quality care and education for young children is reflected in the quality training we offer.
- Our tutors are Early Childhood and Adult Education Trained, holding Honours and Masters Degrees, and have over 20 years’ experience.
- Training is implemented using the latest research and practices.
- Our classes sizes are small.
- We write all our own learning materials which are now purchased by other RTO’s.
- We organise any work placements and ensure you gain on-the-job experience and feel confident and competent in your new career.
- We offer an ongoing university mentoring program.
- We have a number of payment options available for students, including access to VET Student Loans for those who meet the criteria.
- Our trainers are passionate and provide support and encouragement throughout the duration of your course. They can utilise a number of mediums including face to face training, tutorials, phone calls, emails, blogs, and online forums.
Now is the time to build a rewarding career in child care and education. Take the steps with us, and we will guide you to success.
To gain a nationally accredited qualification to support your career in child care and education, call 4942 2300 or complete the enquiry form.