Safe Food Handling for Children Services
Are you interested in updating your knowledge in safe food handling?
Our Safe Food Handling Course for Children Services course will provide you with up to date and relevant information specifically for the children services industry
What Are the Features of the Course?
This online course is quick and includes details and information of all the things you need to know when handling food in a children's service:
- Interactive layout, easy to navigate
- Only takes 1-2 hours to complete
- Includes and interactive E Learning Tool
- You are also provided with downloadable learning guides and booklets for furture reference
- Short quiz certificate to show completion
What Can I Expect to Get Out of the Course?
This course will provide up to date information on:
- Personal hygiene requirements
- Types of bacteria
- Food handling requirements
- Service requirements
- Information on developing a food safety plan
How Much Does the Course Cost?
Course cost is $87.00 and you have a week to complete your training
How do I enrol?
- Enrol by clicking on the "Enrol Now" button at the bottom of this page
- Complete the online enrolment form
- Pay for the course
- You will be sent an email with a receipt, you will also receive a second email with your Moodle login details
- Login into Moodle and begin your course