What Are the Features of the Course?
This online course is quick and includes details and information of all the things you need to know when handling food in a children’s service:
- Interactive layout, easy to navigate
- Only takes 1-2 hours to complete
- Includes and interactive E Learning Tool
- You are also provided with downloadable learning guides and booklets for furture reference
- Short quiz + certificate to show completion
What Can I Expect to Get Out of the Course?
This course will provide up to date information on:
- Personal hygiene requirements
- Types of bacteria
- Food handling requirements
- Service requirements
- Information on developing a food safety plan
How Much Does the Course Cost?
Course cost is $87.00 and you have a week to complete your training
How do I enrol?
- Enrol by clicking on the “Enrol Now” button at the bottom of this page
- Complete the online enrolment form
- Pay for the course
- You will be sent an email with a receipt, you will also receive a second email with your Cloud Assess login details
- Login into Cloud Assess and begin your course