Face-to-Face, Online and On-The-Job!
Enjoy interactive face to face classes, combined with on-the-job training to ensure you are job ready and confident in your new career!
We combine in class Adult Education with online learning and on the job training. We also provide tutorial support after class. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available, so if you have completed any other courses, please talk to us about RPL to see if you are eligible to receive units off of your course.
- No previous qualifications required
- 16 years and over
- Get a job or enter university without your HSC
- Mixed mode so you can still do part time work
- School holidays off
- Work experience
- Small class sizes
Payment plan options
Enrol now and study at your own pace!
Are you currently working in Children’s Services and looking to upgrade your qualifications? Maybe you want to change careers and join this growing and rewarding industry?
Our distance program is designed so you receive individual support and learning via your very own trainer.
- Study at your own pace
- Individual trainer for support
- Access to online resources and upload assessments online
- Great for parents, people wanting to re-enter the workforce/study life
Free access to all of our night time workshops
Work and earn a salary while you study!
Are you looking to work and study at the same time?
Our traineeships are entirely work-based. We work with you and your employer to design an individual training program that meets your work and family needs. Your past experience is always utilised and opportunity for RPL is available throughout the entire course.
- Tailored program to suit your needs
- On-the-job training and assessments
- Free access to workshops
- Employer is well supported and informed
- Your learning is hands on, interactive and relevant to your workplace